Saturday, February 3, 2007

Saturday is a workday!





Well today was definately a workday! Between me, Steve and our renter, Shallis, the dust was flying. I'm not sure if we got it all, but there are tired people in the house tonight. The living room, dining room, bathroom and kitchen all got the deep cleaning treatment. It feels good to move through the house without tripping over the boxes or knocking over piles of papers. Above all--Christmas is finally put away for the year. Yay!

Steve and I even found time to file our taxes today as well. We are getting a good refund from the federal and paying a small amount to the state! All is well in the house tonight. Time to relax and watch a movie.

I did get good news on my art program. Seems the school just decided on new policy and I may get credit for previous master's education classes-- which would entitle me to an associated degree for the same price as the diploma. The bad news is I will have to borrow more money than the Stafford loan will pay. I will tackle that when the time comes. Maybe I can get them to list me as a first year grad rather than a freshman. Grad students can borrow more money. I've applied to several grants and scholorships, but no telling if any will come through as of yet.
Blessing and grace,
Rae

No comments: