Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Give the virus back....





It's Wednesday evening and has been a very dull day. Everyone is sick with something viral and it slammed into me last night. My sinuses are jammed up and my head has been swimming all day. I finally got up some energy and made some chili (mild) for dinner. I'm gonna go to the doctor tomorrow if I still feel bad--I can't risk a prolonged infection if I want to have my knee surgery next month.

Oh, yeah---if I didn't mention it before---I need to have my right knee replaced in February. It's been hurting for the better part of 12 years. Now that the bones are touching they will really do something about it. I filled out all the paperwork on my medical history today and got everything ready to put in tomorrow's mail. I'd like to keep my knee, but it seems it's just too far gone. I tried working on the rest of the Art Institute enrollment paperwork, but I just got overwhelmed. I'll try again tomorrow when I feel better.

I'm going to try posting another piece of artwork today as well. Bear with me and here's hoping it works. Two of the pictures i took in my friend's saltwater tank. The other is a photo or a skink--Indiana's version of a lizzard. The females are brown and the males are black and blue striped.
Until tomorrow,
Rae

No comments: